Registered Nurse in Saanich
Job Type: Casual / Part Time
Required Education: Graduate of Recognized School of Nursing
- Current CPR Certification
- Proof of current COVID-19 vaccination status required
- Current Practicing Registration with BCCNM
We are looking to add to a clients team in Saanich BC!
Mon-Fri at school, and flexible supplementary shifts at home.
Do you like working with children?
Enjoy building lasting relationships?
Want to work with a caring and committed team?
This is the position for you!
We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet! Be part of a caring and passionate team, that strives for excellence every day!
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides nursing respite to medically fragile children in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home with their families, and attend school.
Apply now! We would be happy to tell you more about our company and the opportunities available in your area.
Benefits of working with Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions:
- Paid orientation, training and advanced skills education
- Competitive wages based on BCNU Wage Grid
- Benefits available (Minimum hours requirement)
- Paid vacation and sick time (Minimum hours requirement)
- Flexible scheduling