Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse **URGENT**
Job Type: Casual / Part Time / Full Time
Required Education: Graduate of Recognized School of Nursing
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Practicing Registration with BCCNW
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides nursing respite to medically fragile children in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home with their families, and attend school. We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet!
Be a part of a caring and passionate team that strives for excellence every day!
Why Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions?
- Competitive wages based on BCNU Wage Grid
- Days, nights, weekends, at home and at school!
- Benefits available (minimum hours requirement)
- Schedules are flexible!
- Paid orientation, training and advanced skills education
- Paid vacation and sick time (minimum hours requirement)
- Current ‘practicing’ registration with BCCNP/BCCNW
- Valid CPR ‘C’ certification or better
- Preferred minimum 3 months pediatric nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
We want YOU to be a contributing factor to our company’s success! Apply now to learn more about the opportunities available in your area.
Part-time hours: 8-40 per week
Expected start date: 2021-06-21
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $28.43-$47.58 per hour
Infection Control Practices in place