Registered Nurse Creston
Job Type: Part time / Casual
Required Education: Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Applicable Health Specialty
- Practicing Registration with BCCNM
- Current CPR Certification
- Proof of current vaccination status required
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides nursing respite to medically fragile children in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home with their families, and attend school.
Do you like working with children?
Enjoy building lasting relationships?
Want to work with a caring and committed team?
Then we have a position for you!
We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet! Be part of a caring and passionate team, that strives for excellence every day!
This position is to assist with at home TPN administration. Training/Support provided.
Apply now! We would be happy to tell you more about our company and the opportunities available in your area.
Benefits of working with Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions:
- Paid orientation, training and advanced skills education
- Competitive wages based on BCNU Wage Grid
- Benefits available (Minimum hours requirement)
- Paid vacation and sick time (Minimum hours requirement)
- Flexible scheduling
- Current ‘practicing’ registration with BCCNP/BCCNM
- Valid CPR ‘C’ certification or better
- Preferred minimum 3 months pediatric nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated verbal and written interpersonal communication skills