Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse in Vernon
Job Type: Casual / Part Time
Required Education: Graduate of Recognized School of Nursing
- Current Practicing Registration with BCCNM
- Current CPR Certification
- Proof of current COVID-19 vaccination status required
1:1 Pediatric Respite Nursing opportunity in Enderby! Join our team today.
MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT for eligible applicants
Do you like working with children?
Enjoy building lasting relationships?
Want to work with a caring and committed team?
Then we have a position for you!
We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet.
Be part of a caring and passionate team, that strives for excellence every day.
Does this work sound like a fit for you?
Want to learn more?
We would be happy to tell you more about our company and the opportunities available in your area.
Benefits of working with Resource Ability:
- Paid orientation, training and advanced skills education
- Competitive wages based on BCNU Wage Grid
- Benefits available (Minimum hours requirement)
- Paid vacation and sick time (Minimum hours requirement)
- Flexible scheduling
- Current ‘practicing’ registration with BCCNP/BCCNM
- Valid CPR ‘C’ certification or better
- Preferred minimum 3 months pediatric nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated verbal and written interpersonal communication skills