Non-nurse caregiver/Care Aide in Fort St. John
Job Type: Part time/Casual
Region: Fort St. John
- BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
- CPR Certification
- Proof of current vaccination status required
1:1 Pediatric Respite Nursing opportunity in Fort St John! Join our team today.
Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides nursing respite to medically fragile children in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses and health care workers provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home with their families, and attend school. We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet!
Be a part of a caring and passionate team that strives for excellence every day!
Why Resource Ability & Nursing Solutions?
- Competitive wages
- Days, nights and weekends
- Benefits available (minimum hours requirement)
- Schedules are flexible!
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation and sick time (minimum hours requirement)
- Current ‘practicing’ registration with BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
- Valid CPR ‘C’ certification or better
- Demonstrated verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
We want YOU to be a contributing factor to our company’s success! Apply now to learn more about the opportunities available in your area.
Part-time hours: 8-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.69-$28.52 per hour
Masks, hand hygiene, increased cleaning of high touch surfaces and any additional personal protective equipment as needed.