Health Care Aide / Non-Nurse Caregiver
Job Type: Casual / Part Time / Full Time
- Current CPR Certification
- Proof of current vaccination status required
- Registered with BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
Resource Ability is a CARF accredited nursing agency, that provides respite care to medically fragile children in their home communities throughout British Columbia. Our nurses and health care workers provide for our client’s complex care needs, supporting them to live at home with their families, and attend school. We are looking for independent, caring, and dedicated nurses to work with the most amazing clients you will ever meet!
Be a part of a caring and passionate team that strives for excellence every day!
Why Resource Ability ?
- Competitive wages
- Days, nights, weekends, at home and at school!
- Benefits available (minimum hours requirement)
- Schedules are flexible!
- Paid orientation, training and advanced skills education
- Paid vacation and sick time (minimum hours requirement)
- Health Care Aide or community health worker certificate
- Registration with BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker Registry
- Valid CPR ‘C’ certification or better
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
We want YOU to be a contributing factor to our company’s success! Apply now to learn more about the opportunities available in your area.
Part-time hours: 4-40 per week (8h night shifts)